We are seeking bright, motivated candidates for a full-time Market Research Analyst position. The Market Research Analyst will be responsible for assisting senior management and clients in project execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help define market research survey tools (questionnaires and discussion guides) that meet client and business objectives
- Conduct accurate and high quality analyses with focus on answering client questions and business objectives
- Select and produce data visualizations that clearly and effectively depict results so that our clients can easily digest the information and act on it
- Manage vendors and cross-functional teams to achieve end goals
- Aid in the creation of final presentations with insights, analyses, and recommendations
- Research potential clients in preparation for sales and marketing meetings
- Contribute to the department with activities like recruiting, training, building firm knowledge, improving processes, and other internal initiatives
Skills & Abilities:
- Communicates confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner
- Builds relationships and trust with colleagues and clients
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Takes ownership and is proactive in learning and delivering excellence
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft applications
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively with strong prioritization skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimum guidance
- Ability to exercise judgment and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be a team player and effective communicator
- Advanced degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD)
- Right to work in the US without Company sponsorship (preferred)
- Excellent conversational and written English
- Willingness to travel
- Market research and/or pharmaceutical industry experience a plus, but not required
We offer an attractive compensation package including base salary, company bonus, medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, and 401K plan.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1077890