This is a developmental rotation position. Incumbents are expected to rotate into the Market Rep position. Willingness to rotate positions and future relocation is necessary.
- Generating management reports, creating presentations, handling special projects, and conducting sales analysis
- Providing support to zone management in all dealer meetings and zone communication
- Training to potentially become a Honda Sales Representative and learn behind the scenes of our sales operations
- Bachelors in Business, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of work experience plus sales/customer service experience
- A passion for the automotive industry
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is essential
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required
- Prior experience in the retail/wholesale industry, preferably automotive
- Knowledge of financial statements and financial analysis preferred
- Position requires travel as well as possible nights and weekends
- This position reports to the North Central Zone in Hoffman Estates, IL
- Future relocation is required
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.