- At least 6+ years’ experience in Sales operations or Sales strategy in a mid-to-large scale hi-tech company.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies.
- A financial aptitude is a requirement along with strong business planning and project management skills.
- Ability to connect pragmatic operational issues with the strategic big picture.
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and efficient in ambiguous situations.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
We are seeking a Business Operations Lead to partner with the Head of Americas Sales Strategy & Planning and Sales Leaders to establish and manage an Americas business management mechanism that spans leadership reviews, forecasting, pipeline hygiene and attainment to goals. The role will also incubate new mechanisms to to support business objectives related to revenue growth and productivity improvements.
The ideal candidate has experience in business management or operations in a sales organization and has high business acumen and strong analytical skills. This is a hands-on position – the candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves”. The candidate will be a self-starter with a bias towards independent problem solving, a passion for identifying and eliminating bottlenecks, and has the foresight to anticipate business needs, make tradeoffs, and balance business dynamics despite constraints. The lead will thrive in a fast-paced environment, will be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, and constantly seek ways to invent and simplify business processes. Maturity, strong judgment, and the ability to influence are all essential to success in this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the Americas rhythm-of-the-business to ensure attainment to business goals in a predictable, organized manner
- Drive pilots, change management and communications for new mechanisms and tools for the business unit
- Define key sales support mechanisms and programs to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives
- Prepare ad hoc analysis to support leadership decision-making
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
- Deep expertise and familiarity with cloud computing products, services and sales cycles.
- Experience within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial.
This position can be located in Seattle or San Francisco Amazon offices.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation