Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class resort!
We are looking for an AM Bartender to serve drinks and food for patrons of Hayden’s Post.
Located at the base of Snow King Mountain, just a few blocks from downtown and 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport, Snow King Resort Hotel boasts breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range and offers its guests a wide variety of activities and amenities . As Jackson’s largest venue, Snow King Resort Hotel offers over 20,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor function space. Featuring 203 guest rooms and 85 vacation rentals (classic or luxury condos).
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
- Compose and be knowledgeable of standard drinks and liquors or wines specific to restaurant bar.
- Plan and maintain par levels for bar inventory.
- Prepare daily orders for bar items to maintain pars.
- Responsible for cash handling and bank procedures as outlined by the Accounting Department.
- Perform accurate bar inventory on the 10th, 20th and last day of each month or as deemed necessary by the Director of Restaurants or the Restaurant Manager.
- Responsible for learning suggestive selling techniques and using them during services.
- Maintain cleanliness of all workplace areas that apply to the bar.
- Maintain perfectly crisp uniform.
- Complete all opening or closing duties each shift.
- Any assigned cleaning duties during the shift.
Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager. Greet guests as they enter restaurant. Take and return guests coats as needed. Deliver cocktails to tables as needed. Assist in other Food and Beverage departments as needed.
Formal Education and Job Related Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good food and service knowledge.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job-Related Physical Requirements
This position requires the employee to engage in Frequent Walking, & Far Vision; Constant Standing, Bending Over, Reaching, Crouching Kneeling, Balancing, Lifting up to 25lbs, Manual Dexterity, Gross Motor Skills, Hand Eye Coordination, Near Vision & Hearing, Fine Motor Skills, Gross Motor Skills, Eye/Hand Coordination, Near Vision, Far Vision, Color Recognition and Hearing; Occasional Sitting, Balancing & Color Recognition.
The position involves the following Environmental Factors: Working Outside, Inside, Alone, Closely with Others, Above Ground, as well as Walking on Uneven Surfaces.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.