As a Alumni Coordinator your primary responsibility will be to plan, develop, organize, implement, and evaluate alumni and volunteer activities for the Alumni Program.
We are currently hiring a full-time Alumni Coordinator to join our compassionate team of experts. This team is dynamic, enlivened and consists of professionals who are each motivated by a passion for personal and professional excellence yet who thrive working in a collaborative team culture. As Alumni Coordinator you will:
- Develop and maintain a system for contacting, tracking, and fielding calls from alumni contacts.
- Establish and maintain alumni relations with clients and their families.
- Coordinate onsite internal marketing to clients to establish Alumni Program.
- Manage and schedule alumni speakers for in-house meetings as needed.
- Initiate regular alumni newsletter/communication.
- Implement and utilize new alumni engagement systems adopted by the organization.
- Develop and implement lectures regarding post treatment issues to current clients, including but not limited to groups focused on discharge planning, continuing care resources, and relapse prevention.
Education, Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater.
- Minimum of two-years of experience working in substance abuse field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Understanding and working knowledge of 12-step model of recovery (AA, CA, NA, Al-Anon)
- Experience with event planning and group facilitation is preferred.
- Must have valid California driver’s license.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance and 401k. If you meet all of the above qualifications and are interested in the Alumni Coordinator position, please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements by applying through this ad.
Job Type: Full-time
- substance abuse recovery: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly