- 5+ years of experience as import coordinator preferred
- Customs Broker License preferred
- College Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
*** Qualified applicants (internal and external) must currently possess legal authorization to work in the United States
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage other individuals
- Ability to train, set priorities, and instruct others on how to perform tasks
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Desire to working in a transaction processing environment
- Ability to operate in global environment
- Self managing and pro-active
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
English is the principal language for this position. This position requires good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and other technical software is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk and use hand and eye coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK HOURS AND ENVIRONMENT
Normal working hours for this position are Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, however, overtime will often be required.
STATEMENT OF NON-INCLUSIVITY:
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.