Compensation – $ 30- $45 per hour
Are you looking to make a big impact in a part time job? How would you like to build LEGO projects and get paid for it!
Our part time After School Lego Instructors lead children in grades K-6 through different LEGO projects each class. Students use these projects to investigate basic engineering concepts.
Instructors should be looking for part time work, enjoy working with children and have reliable transportation.
- This is a part time job. Teachers typically work 1-5 hours per week,
- We are primarily interested in dynamic personalities who want to make a difference in a child’s day.
- Experience working with children is preferred.
SUPPLIES & TRAINING:
- Instructors are given all the supplies they need to flourish in an after school setting.
- Instructors will have the following responsibilities:
- Be EARLY – Instructors are required and paid to arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled class time.
- Be PREPARED – provides pre-packaged lessons. Instructors prepare for each lesson.
- Be SAFE – instructors follow our safety guidelines as well as school safety guidelines.
- Be FRIENDLY – A smile and a healthy dose of enthusiasm go a long way.
- Be ENGAGING – instructors engage students to THINK, LEARN and
- PLAY WELL each and every class.
Instructors must possess the following qualifications:
- Availability during weekday after school hours 4:00 6:00PM.
- A reliable vehicle.
- A sincere desire to make a big impact on children’s lives
– Fun, high energy, positive work environment
– Excellent opportunity for career growth & advancement
– Flexible work hours
– Many other benefits from our vendors and partnership.
NOTE: Background check is required
More after school part time teaching opportunities- In addition to LEGO classes, we offers opportunities in the following subjects:
If you have a basic knowledge of chess and love working with kids, our chess classes could be a good fit for you.
- STEM –
- Coding –