Aesthetic Front Office Manager:
Our medical aesthetic office which was founded almost 20 years ago to offer procedures including injectables, lasers and skin procedures. Our team is small and consist of a nurse injector, aesthetician and administrator all overseen by the physician medical director.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic applicant to manage the front office. Responsibilities would include managing the schedule and phones, greeting patients upon arrival, coordinating and implementing marketing efforts, and closing sales.
You will serve an important role as the first impression and point of contact for our office. You will provide exceptional customer service to a clientele that values being treated “like family.” You will actively close sales for procedures and services and become an invaluable part of our team.
· Answer phones and schedule appointments for providers and staff
· Coordinate the schedule for providers and staff
· Greet patients and triage them to appropriate rooms
· Work with all vendors on ordering and coordinating office needs
· Coordinate and implement marketing program including electronic, billboard and print advertising
· Follow-up calls to clients when needed after procedures and for retention
Requirements for position:
· Outgoing personality with excellent people skills
· Efficient with computers and can learn new programs easily
· Experience in a cosmetic surgery, aesthetic office, or similar beauty industry position.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Management Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location