A comprehensive program where entry level inspectors will learn in process and
final inspection of all types of aircraft parts, the documentation of
inspection records, identifying and controlling nonconforming material, and
supporting Root Cause and Corrective Action.
Program Training Includes:
- Inspect and/or layout parts, with precision measuring instruments.
- Perform first article, in process, receiving, and final inspections of manufactured parts and assemblies.
- Identify and acceptance parts that are conforming to required specifications.
- Interpret blueprint and technical specifications related to manufactured parts.
- Identify and control nonconforming material, and support Root Cause, and Corrective Actions.
- Perform in process audits of parts in the manufacturing process.
- Calibrate and maintain precision measuring tools.
- Maintain and organize inspection records in company files.
- Verify the accuracy of measurements documented on SPC data sheets.
- Work with customer source inspectors.
Required Qualifications &
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Minimum High School education or equivalent.
- Basic ability to read machined part drawings required.
- Attention to detail and dedication for excellence.
- A self-starter willing to learn and collaborate.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Trade School or equivalent experience preferred.
- Machining background preferred.
- Knowledge of GD&T preferred.
- Basic knowledge of proper inspection tools such as a micrometer and calipers preferred.
Company Profile and Benefits:
Patriot Machine is a Tier 1 supplier of highly
complex aerospace structural parts and assemblies made from aluminum, titanium
and steel. With exceptional management skills and manufacturing knowledge,
Patriot is the go-to company for complicated first time builds as well as
higher volume production work. Patriot’s expertise, innovative thinking and problem-solving
capabilities, along with its leading edge technology, make it one of the
world’s premier aerospace manufacturers.
Patriot Machine offers an excellent benefits
package including health, dental, vision, life/disability, 401(k) with employer
contributions, paid vacation and holidays.
If you would like to work with knowledgeable
industry professionals in a clean, modern, climate-controlled facility, then
Patriot Machine is the place for you.