Who We Are
Headquartered in Los Angeles with additional offices in West Des Moines, IA and Hanover, MD, Docupace Technologies is a premier provider of secure and federal and state law compliant electronic processing platforms for financial institutions and the wealth management industry. Docupace pioneered and implemented a web-based straight-through processing platform that helps financial services firms meet SEC/FINRA compliance requirements. As a leading provider of cyber security services, Docupace also helps Broker-Dealers and financial services firms become cyber secure by assessing vulnerabilities, correcting potential gaps, and providing ongoing monitoring.
Docupace offers competitive benefits to our full-time employees including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD and 401k plan.
A key member of the Advisor TransitionTeam working with financial advisors transferring between Broker Dealer firms / agencies while reporting directly to the Director, Transition Assistant Client Experience. The Advisor Transition Customer Care Support Representative will serve as the primary point of contact for clients calling in with TA site technical support related questions. This role will also work closely with the Transition Assistant team and TA, Business Analyst to provide insight into client activity and open issues maintaining the client sites. This is not a technical role, however, knowledge of, experience with, and exposure to enterprise-level software solutions is an advantage.
- Receive and respond to client requests by phone and email.
- Document and escalate issues or site enhancements on behalf of clients.
- Assists in scheduling kick off and project status calls with clients and internal team members.
- Responsible for planning, preparation and tracking work deliverables.
- Complete documentation and update supporting systems.
- Review and update technical and business specifications for statement of work.
- Explain to clients how process works, communication of steps of process, troubleshooting any issues and resolving.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in IT or business related field helpful, not required
- 2+ years of customer support experience
- Proven communication and problem solving skills, detail-oriented
- Proven personal computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite