This individual will effectively and professionally promote Sukup Manufacturing Co. and its products through the use of local, national and international media. Produce all forms of advertising and marketing materials for each Sukup Manufacturing product line. Schedule, negotiate price points and place advertising for each product line on behalf of Sukup Manufacturing Co.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School diploma, bachelor degree preferred in Advertising/Marketing and/or equivalent work experience, strong background in graphic design, agriculture experience is preferred.
Preferred Computer Skills:
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and various social media.
Main Job Duties:
- Create, write and design product literature and advertisements
- Develop annual advertising schedule (printed media, radio, etc.)
- Advance marketing and brand image of Sukup
- Create and maintain Ad budget and schedule
- Plan and organize dealer events
- Process co-op advertising claims
- Print in-house brochures and flyers
- Maintain Company Webstore/stock promotional items
- Develop and distribute news/press releases
- Maintain content on company website
- Monitor and maintain presence on social media
- Monitor brochure inventory
- Order and distribute display photographs
- Design and produce trade show signage and banners
- Develop logos for new products and campaigns
- Supply Ad Material to Publications