Adult Psychiatry Position
We are currently recruiting a Board Certified Adult Psychiatrist with an active Michigan medical license for a 100% telepsychiatry position. This position is part-time (16 hours/week) in a Federally Qualified Health Center. Patient population is across the lifespan and often present with general psych disorders such as depression and anxiety, as well as some trauma. Familiarity with an integrated care approach and tele psychiatry is a plus.
About InSight + Regroup
InSight + Regroup addresses behavioral health clinician shortages by connecting clinicians with those who need their help. We provide the “virtual staffing” of clinicians directly into healthcare entities. Our clinicians are fully integrated into the healthcare facilities that they are assigned to. This means that our clinicians are embedded within a specific healthcare treatment team, and become part of that team, utilizing a collaborative care approach. Our clinicians are assigned to the same facility each week, utilizing that facility’s electronic health record (EHR) system and electronic prescribing system. By taking an integrated care approach, we create continuity of care to improve patient outcomes.
- Provision of a full range of psychiatric services to assigned consumers. Services provided include: assessment, evaluation, screening, diagnosis, and treatment
- Analyze and evaluate consumer data and test findings to diagnose nature and extent of behavioral health disorder
- Direct and/or implement psychotherapeutic treatments as well as prescribe medications to treat mental, emotional or behavioral disorders
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress
- Examine or order laboratory tests on consumers for individuals to provide information on general physical condition and mental disorders
- Participate in treatment team activities to include the development and periodic review of treatment plans and taking necessary steps when an individual refuses treatment
What Our Clinicians Love About InSight + Regroup
Our psychiatrists and therapists greatly value that InSight + Regroup empowers them to practice as similarly as possible to how they would if they were physically present, ensuring continuity of care, care team integration, EMR access, and in-person support.
Serve the Underserved:
InSight + Regroup’s mission is to enhance access to high-quality mental health care when and where it is needed. We connect clinicians to populations that otherwise would face significant barriers to receiving mental health care.
InSight + Regroup works with clinicians to develop schedules across an array of clinical settings that match their individual lifestyles and preferences.
Job Type: Part-time
- Michigan state medical license (Preferred)
- ABPN Certification (Preferred)