A current Georgia State Nursing Home Administrator license is required.:
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Responsible for the efficient management and day-to-day operation of a long-term care nursing center in compliance with established state, federal, and local regulations.
- Creates and maintains a warm and welcoming environment for patients, family members and visitors, while ensuring for the safe and consistent delivery of quality patient care.
- Develops and maintains effective associate relations programs.
- Establishes annual budgets and monitors expenditures in accordance with budget allocations and financial guidelines.
- Participates in Performance Improvement and Quality Assurance initiatives and activities.
- Establishes and maintains effective inter-departmental communication to provide positive working relationships.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Have a current Georgia State Nursing Home Administrator license and three to five year’s supervisory experience in a hospital or long-term care nursing center.
- Possess a working knowledge of long-term care operational standards as set forth in the Federal Register, Requirements of Participation.
- American College of Health Care Administrators membership or certification a plus
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs articulated in the Encounter Excellence Program.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with patients, family members, department heads, associates, and visitors.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace