Essential Job Functions:
1. Coordinates administrative activities / functions within the college to ensure efficient operations.
2. Responds to inquiries and resolves non-routine problems requiring broad understanding of work-area policies and procedures to ensure questions are answered and issues resolved in a timely manner.
3. Reviews data and follows up on discrepancies to ensure accuracy.
4. Enters data and generates reports from NSU specific software systems to ensure accurate processing and record-keeping.
5. Tracks and update students/residents immunizations records and academic files.
6. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Marginal Job Functions:
1. Assists with other administrative functions.
2. Performs special projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Proficient knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook; data entry skills; Internet research abilities.
2. Knowledge of office practices and procedures (e.g., filing, answering telephones, and supply/equipment ordering).
3. Ability to enter and verify information with accuracy.
4. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
5. Ability to maintain confidential information.
6. Strong administration skills, organized, thorough, systems orientated with meticulous attention to detail.
7. Proactive, punctual and reliable.
8. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
9. Ability to communicate effectively with others.
10. Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and supervisory staff at all levels.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
1. May be exposed to short, intermittent, and/or prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing in performance of job duties.
2. May be required to accomplish job duties using various types of equipment/supplies, to include but not limited to pens, pencils and computer keyboards.
Prior to submitting your application:
Ensure your application is accurate and up to date.
Complete the entire application.
Provide only professional references.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Major (if required):
High School Diploma and three (3) years of administrative experience in an office environment, and/or coordinating a function within office.
Associate’s Degree and two (2) years of administrative experience in an office environment, and/or coordinating a function within an office.
Is this a safety sensitive position (are applicants potentially subject to drug testing)?
Does this position require a criminal background screening?