WE WELCOME YOU INTO A GROWING COMPANY
Consumer Direct Care Network is all about caring for people. Care is at our core, and we strive to live up to it every single day. We are currently providing services in more than 16 states across the USA. We specialize in providing home and community-based services that support individuals with disabilities and older adults so they can remain in their homes and communities.
Dream of a job that makes a difference? We did too. Find yours below.
Company: Consumer Direct Care Network
Position: Administrative Coordinator I
Location: Hudson, Wisconsin
*For consideration of employment, please include a resume.*
Administrative coordinators ensure compliance with Federal/State Regulations and Managed Care Organization (MCO) program rules by reviewing client and caregiver onboarding packets for accuracy and completion, processing payroll timesheets, reviewing client authorizations, and meeting general customer service objectives to ensure positive business growth and development.
In the Consumer Direct Care Network our employees are committed, dependable, professional and accountable. We have high standards for how our employees conduct themselves at work and in the communities we support. Our company vales of Respect, Integrity, Service, and Excellence guide us in all we do. Come join our team and be a part of a rewarding career helping others!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Answer phones and respond to questions, concerns, issues or transfer to appropriate person to assist the caller.
- Process new member and employee enrollment paperwork within specified deadlines and other documents as needed.
- Open, sort and process mail on a daily basis.
- Monitor and respond to daily general office emails and faxes, including member and employee paperwork, time sheets, general inquiries, etc.
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, scanning and collating.
- Create and print fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports and other documents when necessary.
- Assist with conducting auditing of member and employee files on a regular basis.
- Participate in community education, team-building activities, and outreach activities as requested or assigned by the State Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in administrative role preferred
- Technical or 4 year degree in a related field preferred
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Organized and strong verbal and written communication
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Computer proficient, specifically with Outlook and Excel
- Must be able to successfully pass a background screening
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
- Benefits for all employees
- Rewarding career helping others
- Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
- Paid Time Off for the things you love to do
- Holiday and Sick Time available
- Retirement planning
- Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
*Benefits may vary depending on employment status*
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 16 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency in-home care and caregiving to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.
For additional information about any of the jobs posted, help applying, or for other employment questions please contact us at [email protected]