Position: Administrative Clerk
Job Summary:To support the Distribution Center/Department, Settlement, Administrative responsibilities, and assist District Manager and Supervisors as needed.
Primary Job Duties:
- Cash control, route audits, route summary settlement and interaction with drivers
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Be able to resolve administrative problems and inquiries, be able to prepare written responses to routine inquiries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
- Follow established company policies and procedures.
- Assist the District Managers, Supervisors and route sales drivers with related duties as directed.
- Other assigned tasks.
Essential Job Functions/Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience in administrative function, cash settlement preferred
- One year or more of experience of customer service and accounting preferred
- Experience working with ERP systems preferred
- Must possess high skill level relative to problem solving
- Basic literacy skills, able to read and comprehend verbal or written instructions, signage, warnings, etc.
- Able to speak/communicate effectively
- Able to able to use a computer with a high degree of accuracy to create reports and other related documents
- Able to accurately enter information into the computer
- Able to generate written and verbal communications clearly and distinctly
- Able to perform basic math
- Able to operate and maintain required office equipment
- Pre-employment background checks and drug testing are required
Order Desk Duties
Process orders for multiple depots and bakeries in a timely manner
Process weekly billing
Filling, record keeping
Good communication skills
Must be able to multitask
Must have organizational skills
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
Be at work daily and on time
Available to work Saturdays
Brand: Schmidt Baking Company
Address: 7801 Fitch Lane Nottingham, MD – 21236
Property Description: Schmidt Baking Company, Inc
Property Number: SCHMIDT