Part-time temporary staff Adult Education Administrative Assistant for the BCTC Clark County Skills U program.
Working Hours per week: 24 hours
Working Days per week: 4
Working Hours: Morning and Afternoon
- Performs routine office duties including but not limited to:
- Answers phone, organizes appointments using appointment software
- Operates office machines such as a copier, calculator, computer or audio-visual equipment
- Opens, sorts, prepares, sends and distributes mail
- Functions as a teacher assistant preparing student folders, maintaining records and making copies.
- Inputs and facilitates data into the Kentucky Adult Education Reporting System.
- Responsible for procurement of site/region learning and operational materials
- Insures proper documentation for reconciling monthly balances of expenditures
- Tracks and montors inventory
- Assits in preparation of monthly budgetary meetings
- Maintains monthly balances for Procard purchases.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED
Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC) is a member college of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System. As one of the two largest colleges in our system, BCTC transfers more students to four-year universities than any other college in the state. It awards certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees in more than 40 career and technical programs with day, evening, and online classes serving more than 16,000 students annually at seven campuses. Customized workforce training serves more than 500 businesses annually. BCTC provides excellence in learning and service with caring, experienced professors, helpful staff, and excellent facilities and a focus on student success. The college sustains strong partnerships with our communities to improve economic vitality and quality of life in the region.