This position is full time with schedule flexible (within M-S/9-6). This position is permanent.
This position serves as an Administrative Support Specialist for RV Truck Sales Missoula.
- customer service and communications,
- reception work including answering multiple phone lines,
- responding to public concerns & communication,
- procurement card transactions,
- service writing/invoicing,
- parts purchasing,
- Warranty claims,
The position reports to General Manager and does not directly supervise other agency personnel.
Please attach a cover letter.
Other Application Information
- This position is full time schedule flexible (within M-S/9-6). This position is permanent. Please review the announcement carefully and list all relevant experience and qualifications on your application.
- A completed application and attached cover letter must be submitted by closing date.
- Only electronic applications will be accepted. If you need assistance in completing the online application, please contact your local job service.
- Please note: If you provide an email address on your application, all correspondence will be sent to that email address.
- The successful candidate must pass a background investigation as a condition of employment. Driver’s record will be verified. Successful applicants will be required to sign a release form which authorizes the RV Truck Sales Missoula to obtain the applicant’s permanent driving records.
About RV Truck Sales Missoula
RV Truck Sales Missoula is an equal opportunity employer. An expanding RV dealer located at 11930 Hwy. 93 N. We take our clients sales and service very seriously. Being a dealer for ten years we have recently expanded to a new five acre location with service shop.
Minimum Qualifications (Education and Experience):
The required knowledge and skills are typically acquired through a combination of education and experience equivalent to a High School Diploma or equivalent and one to two years of customer service related training, or communications experience. Computer skills a must. RV industry knowledge preferred but not required. Previous RV service writing a plus but we will train the right person!
The hiring manager may consider an applicant with a combination of additional related work experience and education equivalent to the minimum qualifications in lieu of minimum qualifications described above.
Salary: $ 12.23 – 16.23 Hourly depending on qualifications.
Benefits Package Eligibility: Paid Leave & Holidays, Retirement Plan
Number of Openings: 1
Employee Status: permanent
Shift: Day Job
Primary Location: Missoula
Posting Date: 2/2/21
Closing Date (based on your computer's timezone): 3/1/21
Required Application Materials: Cover Letter
Contact Name Tami | Contact Email: xxxxxxxxxxx Contact Phone: 406.543.1479
This position is full time schedule flexible (within M-S/9-6). This position is permanent.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Administrative Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply