The ideal A dministrative Assistant is organized, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service.
A day in the life…
- Support customers and employees by being a hub of information
- Maintain and analyze sales
- Analyze budget reports and spreadsheets
- Respond to customer feedback
- Coordinate customer events as well as employee events, which include meetings and rallies
You own this if you have…
- Solid verbal and people skills as well as strong decision-making skills
- An understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment because of your professionalism, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Embraced being about accountability, accuracy, initiative and having a high level of ownership
- Embraced working a flexible schedule, which can include nights and weekends and is based on store needs
- A high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com .
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.