ERM is seeking an experienced, hands-on Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to provide high-quality admin and project support in our Bellingham, WA office. The ideal candidate will be able to apply self-initiative, organization and priority management, a positive team attitude, and technical quality and creativity to support our environmental consultant and management staff, both in the local office and as part of our regional admin team. This is an excellent opportunity for an administrative professional looking to grow and take initiative with a global environmental leader.
- Provide general administrative project support, such as:
- High-quality proofing and print production of various client deliverables in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent detail orientation in producing accurate and on brand client deliverables above.
- Organization and prioritization of multiple deadlines and schedule of requests.
- Communicate effectively with project teams to deliver outstanding internal customer service.
- Other non-technical project support work as required, such as data checking, archiving, formatting, transcribing, etc.
- Manage all office receptionist responsibilities with a professional and organized presence.
- Greet and direct all visitors.
- Collect and distribute incoming mail. Prepare and drop off outgoing mail.
- Maintain desk-booking reservation system and office resources.
- Inventory and order office supplies.
- Assist with timesheets and expense report submittals.
- Assist with travel for guests/visitors, including coordinating transportation, lodging, and directions in accordance with company travel guidelines.
- Liaise to the building, staff, and office vendors.
- Liaise to internal company resources, such as HR, IT, Finance, etc.
- Coordinate office meetings and events, including sending invites and relevant correspondence, ordering catering, assistance in setting up videoconferencing and technology, and clean-up.
- Onboard new hires, including office tour, technology set up, first day paperwork, and general employee trainings such as timesheets, expenses, and familiarization with company resources.
- Support ERM culture for local office, including health and safety values, morale, and sustainability practices.
- High school diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree desired.
- Able to provide the highest level of customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Detail orientation, especially in proofing documents/data.
- Professional communication skills (verbal, quick messaging, and email). Good professionalism and discretion at all times.
- Motivated and flexible, able to work independently as well as part of a greater team.
- Strong computer skills, as well as the ability to learn and retain new computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat DC, and with internet and web-based tools.
- Local candidates only, must be able to work in Bellingham-area office, regular business hours (8hrs/day), weekdays only.
Who We Are:
As the world’s leading sustainability consulting firm, ERM is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. ERM and our partners are driven by a dynamic vision: By 2021 we will be the clear leader in our chosen markets, we will double in value and we will deliver on our promises to our clients, our people and our investors. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our ERM values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!