About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
The Administrative Assistant assists the supervisor with the office’s administrative activities and coordinates various administrative processes and projects. This position provides the full-range of administrative support activities for a department and generally has responsibility for several established and ongoing complex and/or difficult processes unique to the department in addition to general administrative support for the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use your high-level administrative skills and talents to add value by developing, coordinating and enhancing processes and procedures for your customers from the Engineering, Safety and Supply Chain teams
- Provide administrative support and value to a variety of functional areas by:
- Creating and developing presentations, letters, memos, and graphs using Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout
- Preparing agendas, notices and minutes for a variety of functional teams
· Scheduling and organizing activities such as onsite and offsite meetings, travel and conferences· Providing backup to the receptionist on a rotating schedule (breaks, lunches, vacations)
- Working on a variety of projects such as planning and coordinating meetings, creating and preparing presentations, communicating information, and running reports using a variety of applications
- Coordinating and prioritizing work to support the needs of multiple teams
- Managing customer calendars as needed
- Contributing to project teams as needed
- Various other duties, projects as assigned
- Minimum of 1-3 years prior administrative experience, required.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint (graphing, presentation building, database management, and spreadsheet development)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great phone presence
- Demonstrated ability to take and publish clear, concise, and timely notes for multi-functional teams and project teams
- Organized and detailed, yet flexible
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven customer service background and the ability to work with a wide range of people and personalities
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage work flow with frequent interruptions (time management)
- Must enjoy being challenged with a variety of activities and responsibilities
- Must enjoy taking initiative to meet with customers to coordinate work and seek learning opportunities
- Flexible in adapting to changing environments Possess an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.