KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 70 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical effectiveness.
Provide general administrative support to the Field Services Support Team.
Minimum Knowledge, Education, and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications required
- Solid administrative skills including but not limited to typing, scheduling, organizing files, calendar management, conference room management, event management, etc.
- Must be able to interact with multiple people on all levels and work on projects with frequent interruptions
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask required
- Must be able to prioritize workload effectively, process work with minimal errors, and meet established deadlines
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize flights, hotels, meals, transportation and training resources for Service 1 Training
- Put together the new hire packets and laminated manuals for Service 1Training
- Update the Repair Services directory monthly and distribute
- Update the OES Ship-to spreadsheet
- Create Product Service Competency Letter and/or Mentorship Letters for new hires
- ACE program certificates (create, print, log and ship out)
- Workshop Assistance Fee Tracking Sheet – obtain executive signatures and work with HR for payment to the FSTs and OESs
- Order Name Badges for new hires
- Order Business cards for new hires
- Order Polo Shirts for new hires
- Order FedEx billable stamps for OES team
- Requests for shipping supplies from our team (boxes, bags, labels, etc)
- Keep track of OES logs
- Daily UPS and FedEx shipments
- Run basic SAP/BI Launchpad Tile Report requests
Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks’ vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time*
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the employee’s first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
- Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. KARL STORZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability.
If, at any point in the application process (including hiring), a candidate would like to request a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or a religious need, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to engage in an interactive process with you.
Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL STORZ’s Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance additional talent options are required. Your respect for this process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral fees.