Activity Coordinator Direct Support
Primary Location: United States-WI-WIOnalaska
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Wisconsin III
Direct Support Professional plus Activity Coordination
La Crosse County
REM Wisconsin is seeking 3 several highly motivated, self-starters to serve as a Direct Support Professional PLUS Activity . This position will provide quality support to assigned individuals with an emphasis on community integration.
- Schedules and or provides recreational and leisure time opportunities with consideration for client choice, as directed by management team.
- Ensures that all people at sites served are regarded with dignity in all interactions while providing direct service to assigned consumers including training and assistance in social, behavioral, health care needs and all areas of daily living.
- Assists in accessing medical and health related services, also assists in the development and implementation of the client’s service plan/behavior intervention plans for individuals receiving services as directed by PC/PD.
- Provides monitoring, documentation and reporting in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Assists in the management of client and household funds.
- Performs direct care duties.
- Minimum of one year experience in the human services industry
- Demonstrated ability to complete required documentation. Skilled in written and oral communications.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets insurability as defined by the Company’s insurance carrier, car registration and auto insurance
- Possesses strong organization and planning skills, with a desire to help people be active participants in the community.
How to Apply:
How to Apply:
Position will remain posted until right candidates are located.