Generations Healthcare Network is one of the industry’s leading consulting firms and premier providers of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services. Our Senior Living facility in East Peoria, IL is searching for a full time activities assistant.
An activities assistant will assist the Activity Director in the following:
- The Activities Assistant will help to plan develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the activity programs within the facility.
- Activities Assistants assure all activity progress notes charted are informative and descriptive of the services provided and of the responses to the services, utilizing the EMR system.
- The Activities Assistant will maintain a reference library of written material, laws, etc., necessary for complying with current standards and regulations and, and will provide assistance in maintaining a quality activity program.
- Activities Assistants pass mail on a daily basis.
- The Activity Assistant will work with volunteers for the benefit of the patients.
- Activities Assistants will assist patients in the dining room, as needed
- The Activity Assistant will ensure the activity program includes a minimum of the following program areas:
- Recreational activities
- Religious activities
- Service activities for the facility
- Intellectual and educational activities
Job Type: Full-time
- activity: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly