SUMMARY: Provide clerical, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and administrative phone support for the Accounting department. Maintain accurate records and files, process and mail invoices and payments, and enter data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accounts payable duties including processing vendor invoices, match POs, Issue POs,issuing checks, statements, and maintaining vendor files.
- Accounts receivable duties including processing cash receipts, bank deposits, and maintaining customer files.
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships with vendors.
- Reconciling problem and past due accounts.
- Some weekendwork possible during festival months (Mid-August through October).
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 1-3 years’ experience with accounts payable in a multi-company environment.
- Associatesdegree inaccounting
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to recognize problems and be proactive in finding solutions.
- Efficient, accurate, and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work both independently and also with a team.
- General knowledge of accounts receivable.
- Proficient in Microsoft
- Experience inGreat Plains or similar system a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)