- Review invoices for accuracy and completeness and route invoices for approval.
- Effectively communicate with superintendents and other department heads to ensure accurate invoice coding approval and payments.
- Properly sort documents and processes invoices for payment.
- Properly post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Ensure vendors are in compliance with required documentation and Company policies.
- Prepare waivers and account reconciliations.
- Interact with vendors to answer questions and resolve account discrepancies.
- Assist in period-end close processes
- Special projects and reports as needed by management
- Minimum 2-4 years Accounts Payable experience, construction experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Proficient-level expertise using Microsoft Excel.
- Must possess integrity, discretion and the ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
- A team player with enthusiasm, positive outlook and professional demeanor who takes initiative and direction.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- accounts payable: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects