Do you love numbers and watching HGTV’s Flip This House? If so, this position may be for you! Express Homebuyers is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to work with our team! Express Homebuyers mission is to create a hassle-free home buying solution at a fair price without expensive realtor fees and closing costs. Our marketing reaches consumers nationwide who are looking to sell their homes.
- Do you thrive on tackling challenges, being proactive and getting results?
- Are you highly skilled in most all accounting functions?
- Are you willing to grasp the benefits of continuous learning and willing to roll up your sleeves to make a measurable impact on the business?
Then we’re looking for you!
The right person for this opportunity must have proven accounting skills, a positive attitude and the desire to help rapidly grow the business.
Your day to day:
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Report bank balances and financial obligations
- Maintain various Accounting Systems including Bill.com, Expensify, Intacct Sage, Bamboo Payroll and HR and Real Estate Tools.
- Calculates monthly commissions for Sales Personnel, and semi-monthly processing of payroll, along with reporting all corresponding benefit and deductions.
- Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by coordinating with tax reporting entities to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate with staff and management to ensure day to day operations of the office, as well as special requests from Management and Staff.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Managing Processes, Financial Software, Developing Standards, Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Performance Management
B.S. In Accounting or 10 years of equivalent work experience.
Express Homebuyers provides equal opportunity to all individuals on the basis of individual performance and qualification without regard to race, sex, marital status, religion, color, age, national origin, non-job-related handicap or disability, sexual orientation, or other protected factor.