The Accounting Associate will report directly to the Accounting Manager. This person will be a proactive member of the accounting team and provide timely, accurate financial record as well as ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Process vendor invoices and credit card transactions in QuickBooks
- Perform GL posting and bank/account reconciliation
- Work with vendors to resolve balance discrepancies, follow up on credit memos and reconcile account balance
- Coordinate with various departments to obtain the necessary supporting documents to book journal entries timely
- Effectively handle projects as assigned and meet deadline.
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Must have excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with limited supervision
- Experience with Quickbooks Online and Oracle a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to research, troubleshoot, and resolve issues; detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Knowledge of accounting systems and the generally accepted accounting principles
BEST Inc., also known as Best Logistics Technology Co., LTD, is a cutting-edge logistics company with headquarters in Hangzhou, China. We provide comprehensive supply-chain solutions and services to online and offline businesses, manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers and buyers. Our services span from express delivery, freight delivery, inventory management, warehouse fulfillment, software development, financing, business consulting to cross-border logistics services.
BEST Inc. is a public company and has more than 50,000 employees, over 4 million square feet of distribution and warehousing space, tens of thousands of certified franchisees, 660 multiple operations centers, and a nationwide distribution network in China, as well as offices and warehouses in United States, Germany, Australia, Japan and Korea.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- quickbooks: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts