Come join the Sunnyside Team!
Sunnyside Toyota in North Olmsted has an immediate opening for a qualified Full-Time Accounting Admin. The right candidate is someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Automotive accounting experience is a plus but not required, we will train the right candidate that possesses a strong work ethic and willingness to learn new skills.
- Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm.
- Positive and professional work atmosphere.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full medical and voluntary benefits.
- Paid time off in your first year of employment.
- 401k with company match.
- Vehicle and dealership service discounts.
- Process dealer trade paperwork.
- Complete invoicing and floorplan for new vehicles.
- Handling of factory incentives.
- Process and track payments from banks (contracts and reserves).
- Process all new car deals.
- Track extended warranty payments and cancellations.
- Post rental invoices and balance statements each month.
- Balance inventory to the factory and our banks floorplan account.
- Document filings and research.
- Maintain/run accounting reports.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Accounting experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Willing to comply with our pre-employment drug screening requirements.
If you are interested in joining the BEST team where you can truly have an impact and an opportunity at growing your career, please apply today.
At Sunnyside Automotive Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Sunnyside Automotive is absolutely critical to its success.