ACCOUNTANT I – ANNUITY 401(K)
Established employer in Newtown Square, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, seeks a full-time Accountant I to join their team. Essential duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the accounting of contributions made by employers on behalf of the weekly 401(k) salary deferral withheld from members.
The company is a dynamic administrator of multi-employer benefit plans providing health, and pension benefits to members throughout the USA.
The company offers a competitive salary and excellent employer-paid benefits, including 401(k) and Pension, in a pleasant work environment.
- Maintain acceptable and predictable attendance.
- Provide timely communication with management on the status of outstanding issues.
- Ensure all assignments are completed accurately.
- Meet processing deadlines.
- Education Required/Preferred: Associates degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Experience Required/Preferred: Minimum two years work related experience in accounting and or business
- Excellent P.C. skills (Word, Excel, PC operating systems)
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work
- Team player
Please forward resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: [email protected] or fax to: 610-557-4602
From: Midatlantic Employers’ Association
National Elevator Industry Benefit Plans (NEIBP) began self-administration in 1989 with the sole purpose of administrating collectively bargained employee benefits for the members and retirees of the International Union of Elevator Constructors.
Prior to 1989, these collectively bargained employee benefits were administrated by large banks and insurance companies. As technology began to mature in the 1980’s, the professionals and systems necessary to break away from the large banks and insurance companies became a cost effective desirable alternative.
In 1989 we formed our first office which was located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and began administrating benefits associated with the Pension fund. In 1993 our office expanded to administrate the Health & Welfare fund and moved to its current location in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. Today, our office staff administrates benefits for over 90,000 individuals that are covered under a variety of collectively bargained employee benefits