Sewall Child Development Center is seeking a full time Accountant. This position entails overseeing the accounting function in a non-profit early childhood center including monthly report preparation and coordination of annual audits. Also: prepare or review customer invoices with accounting reports required by federally funded contracts and participate in cash management, projection and budget processes.
Applicants must have a minimum of a B.A. in accounting with 10 years experience as an accountant. Experience with QuickBooks and single audits helpful.
Benefits including paid time off are available.
Sewall is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 10 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Profit-and-loss statements
- Expense reports
- Cost reduction proposals
- Internal audits for policy adherence
- Presenting budgets and reports to upper management
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused