- Accurately enters and reviews quotes and sales orders within 24 hours.
- Enters customer and sales input into processing system according to company procedures.
- Assists customers and other staff by answering questions related to accounts, products, procedures and services.
- Supports preparation of documents for annual contract renewals and price adjustments.
- Ensures that all proper paperwork is filed in customer folders to meet department policy.
- Supports the preparation and submission of RFQ’s, RFP’s, other formal quotations and bids as requested by customers.
- Supports the monthly preparation of monthly statistics on customer sales activity and performance; produces graphs and charts as required.
- Supports invoicing customers, invoicing freight, and matching records for payment.
- Develops and maintains detailed written desk instructions covering all major responsibilities.
- May assist in inventory support including participating in physical inventory.
- Need to be available to receive calls and work additional hours and/or weekends to provide customer emergency response coverage, as required.
- 1+ year’s general administrative support.
- 2+ year’s customer service experience
- Demonstrated intermediate Excel skills using pivot tables and lookups.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, listening, and written.
- Strong organizational skills, proactive attitude with exceptional attention to detail.
- Capability to work in a team environment and be a good team player providing backup support when required
- Comprehensive benefits plans including
o 3 different medical plans to choose from
o Company paid dental and vision coverage
o Company paid life insurance policy
o Company paid accidental death and dismemberment policy
o Company paid long term disability benefits
o 401k plan with a company match of 150% on the first 4% deferred
o Robust employee assistance program
o Opportunity to purchase Stella-Jones stock through payroll deduction
- 9 paid holidays each year
- 2 weeks paid vacation the first year
About the Company:
Stella-Jones Inc. is a leading producer and marketer of pressure treated wood products. The Company supplies North America’s railroad operators with railway ties and timbers, and the continent’s electrical utilities and telecommunication companies with utility poles. Stella-Jones also manufactures and distributes residential lumber and accessories to retailers for outdoor applications, as well as industrial products which include marine and foundation pilings, construction timbers, wood for bridges and coal tar based products. The Company’s common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: SJ).
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled