I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Home Health Specialist, you will:
- Call on physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities’ management, discharge planners, and case managers within an assigned territory to promote our homecare services.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Prepare business plans and maintain target lists. Prioritize accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Gather and organize account-related information and provide input on key customer opportunities, service line extensions and proposal or contract pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a health related science (e.g., nursing, pharmacy, etc.) or the equivalent plus a minimum of two years health care or related industry sales experience generally required.
- Excellent selling, organization, problem-solving skills and the ability to appropriately represent the Company service capabilities to the targeted referral source audience is required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills required. Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales meetings as required.
keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, “health care”, “home health”, hospice, oncology, “skilled nursing”, “assisted living”, “senior living”, “independent living”, “durable medical equipment”, “medical devices”, “medical device”, DME, SNF, ALF, ILF, ortho, pharma, pharmaceutical, rehab, “account executive”, “sales executive”, “sales rep”, “sales representative”, salesman, healthcare sales, healthcare sales rep, home care sales, homecare sales, selling, sales manager, sales, medical sales, liaison, clinical liaison, medical, sales liaison, medical sales rep, sales rep, territory rep, account manager, account executive, director of admissions, community liaison, clinical liaison ~MON~
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.