The role of the Account Executive it to interact and assist with referrals from healthcare professionals in hospitals, home health agencies, long term care facilities, assisted living and physicians in private practice. The success of this position derives solely from the provider relationships that result in the admission of eligible patients from physicians, discharge planners, case managers, floor nurses, and other healthcare professionals. Represents the organization as a hospice consultant in health care settings. Serves as a subject matter expert and ambassador for HCP in their territory.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or five years previous healthcare experience in hospice, home health, healthcare sales or marketing.
· Demonstrate commitment to the hospice philosophy of care.
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrate an ability to work closely with a variety of people while effectively using problem solving skills.
· Demonstrate an understanding of referral patterns in the service area.
· A willingness to learn Medicare regulations and related reimbursement issues for hospice and long-term care.
· Proficiency/Knowledge of Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
· Demonstrate willingness to learn CRM system (PlayMaker) and market intelligence system (Trella).
· Demonstrate willingness to work as a team player within the department and with the clinical and operational teams.
Hospice of Central Pa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 5 years (Required)
- driver’s license (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19