Why join the CARD family?
- Paid training is provided- no experience necessary.
- We are very flexible with your schedule as long as you are able to work evening shifts between 2 pm-8 pm on weekdays and 1 weekend day if possible.
- We offer tuition reimbursement.
- We are clinic based and some home based.
- We enjoy promoting from within.
- Adhere to CARD policies and procedures
- Represent CARD professionally and ethically to internal and external stakeholders
- Complete the CARD Training Program successfully by completing all coursework and passing all examinations
- Maintain accurate and timely records
- Report to behavior analyst on patient progress and implement feedback during each therapy session
- Participate in regular meetings including monthly staff training
- Maintain HIPAA compliance at all times, across all settings
- Minimize cancellations
- Maintain billable requirements
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience/interest in working with individuals with disabilities
- Availability of weekdays (Mon-Fri 2 pm-8 pm) and 1 weekend day- very flexible schedule
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable means of transportation with proof of auto insurance for some locations
- Familiarity with iPads
- No past criminal history
- Must pass tuberculosis test
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement at IRS standards
- Hourly-rate commensurate with experience and geographic region
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Annual performance reviews with potential for wage increases
- Comprehensive paid training program
- For qualifying employees, benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending program, 401K, earned sick pay, educational assistance program, and corporate discount programs.
- Opportunities to participate in research
- Technician rewards program
- Assistance in obtaining certification as a Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT) (Training, optional study groups, and test administration provided)
- Career-specific development assistance, including Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) preparation programs
- Applicants who are considering a new career or have worked in these fields below should apply:
Nanny, Teacher, Childcare Worker, Social Services, Administrative Assistant, mental health professional, therapist
About CARD – Woodland Hills
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD) is among the world’s largest and most experienced autism treatment providers and the third largest non-governmental organization in the United States contributing to autism research. CARD was founded in 1990 by leading autism expert and clinical psychologist Doreen Granpeesheh, PhD, BCBA-D. CARD diagnoses, assesses, and treats individuals of all ages who are affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD) at treatment centers throughout the United States and around the globe. CARD treats individuals with ASD using the principles and procedures of applied behavior analysis (ABA), which is empirically proven to be the most effective method for treating individuals with ASD and recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the US Surgeon General.