Why join the CARD family?
1. Paid training is provided- no experience necessary.
2. We are very flexible with your schedule as long as you are able to work evening shifts between 2 pm-8 pm on weekdays and 1 weekend day if possible.
3. We offer tuition reimbursement.
4. We are clinic based and some home based.
5. We enjoy promoting from within.
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders, LLC (CARD) is the world’s largest and most experienced organizations effectively treating individuals of all ages who are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. Behavior Technicians implement center, school, community and home based treatment programs for CARD patients and their families using applied behavior analysis (ABA). Card Behavior Technician Trainees will be enrolled in the CARD Behavior Technician Training Program which is an Applied Behavior Analysis training program designed to prepare individuals to successfully conduct therapy sessions with CARD patients. Behavior Technician Trainees must complete all coursework and pass all required exams in order to be eligible to move into the Behavior Technician I position. Behavior Technician Trainees report to the CARD behavior analysts. This is an hourly, non-exempt, part-time or full-time position.
· Adhere to CARD policies and procedures
· Represent CARD professionally and ethically to internal and external stakeholders
· Complete the CARD Training Program successfully by completing all coursework and passing all examinations
· Maintain accurate and timely records
· Report to behavior analyst on patient progress and implement feedback during each therapy session
· Participate in regular meetings including monthly staff training
· Maintain HIPAA compliance at all times, across all settings
· Minimize cancellations
· Maintain billable requirements
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
· Experience/interest in working with individuals with disabilities
· Availability of weekdays (Mon-Fri 2 pm-8 pm) and 1 weekend day- very flexible schedule
· Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
· Reliable means of transportation with proof of auto insurance for some locations
· Familiarity with iPads
· No past criminal history
· Must pass tuberculosis test
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
· Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement at IRS standards
· Hourly-rate commensurate with experience and geographic region
· Opportunities for career advancement
· Annual performance reviews with potential for wage increases
· Comprehensive paid training program
· For qualifying employees, benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending program, 401K, earned sick pay, educational assistance program, and corporate discount programs.
· Opportunities to participate in research
· Technician rewards program
· Assistance in obtaining certification as a Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT)
· (Training, optional study groups, and test administration provided)
· Career-specific development assistance, including Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) preparation programs
*Applicants who are considering a new career or have worked in these fields below should apply:
Nanny, Teacher, Childcare Worker, Social Services, Administrative Assistant, mental health professional, therapist
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)