Are you pursuing or advancing in a career in behavioral health or social services? How has your professional experience been enriched by past teams and management? Are you searching for an opportunity to take ownership of your work? If joining a growing agency that offers you the benefits and incentives of a meaningful career where your contributions are directly rewarded, then we invite you to apply to Behavior One Autism Solutions
Your identity and purpose at Behavior One Autism Solutions will be cultivated by a team that is genuinely interested in your growth as a person and professional. All levels of staff directly inspire our agency’s vision. We are searching for candidates who can contribute to the development and management of a diversified line of services.
Behavior One is currently recruiting highly motivated and dependable Behavior Therapists to provide ABA services in home and community settings to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities. Paid entry-level training is provided, including a 40-hour RBT training that prepares you for BACB certification.
The Behavior Therapist is responsible for implementing the specific ABA programs as written by the Case Supervisor/Clinical Manager. You will have knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) techniques, data collection procedures, and play-based therapies (i.e., DTT, PRT, & NET). You must be available for a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Be a certified Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) or in the process of becoming one.
- Preferred minimum education requirement is a bachelor’s degree in psychology, education, or related field but must have at least a high school diploma/GED.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous work experience with individuals with developmental delays.
- Ability to interact in a positive and collaborative manner with fellow staff members, families, and clients
- Experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- CPR Certified
- Ability to provide evidence of negative TB test results
- Ability to pass FBI & DOJ Live Scan background check
- Reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, and a valid driver’s license
- Bilingual Speaker a plus
- Ideal candidate may have previously worked as a behavioral health worker, mental health provider, social worker, teacher, or related profession
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Applied Behavior Analysis or special education: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Registered Behavior Technician (Preferred)
- Korean (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Vietnamese (Preferred)