Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry – this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
- Process daily deposit including balancing, submitting and reporting the information
- Posting payments (cash receipts application)
- Archiving documents
- Follow up with customers for invoice inquiries
- Processing and distributing customer requests for invoice inquiries and billing questions
- Updating customer contact information in the appropriate system
- Assist with lien waiver preparation
- Assist with billing systems and sending draw requests
- Assist with aging reports and call lists
- Assist with customer aging reports
- Assisting internal sales reps with report and invoice requests
- Printing invoices from email queue
- Distributing checks
- Other accounting tasks as needed
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of accounting experience and/or Accounting or Business Administration education
- Basic general bookkeeping knowledge
- Excellent 10-key skills
- Microsoft Office applications; specifically proficient in Excel
- Software/operating system experience
- Works independently, manage multiple priorities, and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal, written, and computer proficiency required
We offer industry competitive pay and benefits package.
Position is full time. Hours are during the day Monday through Friday and also must be ON-CALL (6:00 p.m.-6:00 a.m.) one day per week and one weekend per month.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.