- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Monitor the quality of the mail prior to processing and before dispatching.
- Ensure that the mail is reviewed for proper dates, over weights, correct zip codes, and not stuck together.
- Coordinate drivers to ensure all deliveries are completed and on time.
- Monitor drivers coming into the facility and leaving the facility for the Post Office to ensure they are meeting scheduled route times.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external customers regarding orders to be picked up.
- Assist in the Metering, Bulk mail, or Barcode departments between deliveries.
- Review pickup slips for piece counts and communicate piece counts to the Job Cost Administrator.
- Promote a clean work area to prevent possible injuries and/or tripping hazards to self and others.
- Perform all additional duties as required.
- Strong organization, customer service, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Knowledge of presort mailing business.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop and bend with or without accommodation.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. with or without accommodation.
- Candidates must have a basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
- Based on operational need you must be able to work overtime, which may include weekends, holidays and/or a different shift with limited or no advance notice.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.