1. Answers all Dispatch Driver calls and directs them to the correct department.
2. Handles Daily Fleet operations, Driver questions, Roadside Assistance, and any after hour calls.
3. Assists with accidents by initiating accident reports to forward to Safety.
4. Reports all Driver irregularities and gives recommendations for the daily activity logs.
5. Assists in training new drivers to ensure they are successful within the Company.
6. Updates Operations with 5500’s and responds in a timely manner.
7. Be proficient in Omnitracs, Loadtrek, and TMW and use it on a daily basis to maintain on-time delivery.
8. Issues Purchase Orders on all emergency repairs and follows up on issues in M.A.L
9. Works with Supervisors and Maintenance to maintain equipment in fleet to cover all routes
10. Assists along Operation’s Managers with setting up new routes and equipment. This consists of surveying routes, training drivers, getting equipment in place, log preparation and educating drivers.
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Self-starting ability
- Timeliness and dependability
This position is for 4 ten hour shifts for Friday-Monday.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Waiting period may apply