- Able to work Second Shift Hours
- Coordinates routes, maintains maps, assigns vehicles to current drivers and substitutes.
- Serves as a liaison between drivers and customers to ensure proper communications.
- Serves a part of a team within your department.
- Communicates with mechanics regarding repair and maintenance of vehicles for the purpose of maintaining the equipment properly.
- Maintains a daily accurate vehicle list and their drivers.
- Maintains company software program.
- Maintains written communication with customers and drivers via email, text, ELD's, and company software.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality regarding Matrix Transportation drivers, customers, and other employees.
- Communicates professionally with drivers and other staff members.
- Ensures compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations and addresses problems during transport of loads.
- Strong computer skills.
- Maintain a professional work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Semi Fleet Dispatching: 1 year (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place