DIVERSIFIED HUMAN SERVICES, INC.
Job Vacancy Notice
POSITION: Secretary 2 (Part-Time)
Developmental Services (Washington, PA)
PAY GRADE: 6
WAGE: $11.16/hr. (plus opportunity for advancement)
- Develops and implements procedures for expediting and managing the flow of technical work through the office, routinely using specialized professional terminology and administrative procedures.
- Serves as the program’s initial contact with the public, clients, family members, etc., giving and receiving factual information about the program or services.
- Creates and edits those documents which are necessary for successfully completing assignments, primarily responsible for the overall accuracy of the document and initiation of related processes and procedures.
- Records monthly services on billing document, enter monthly services by County on appropriate software.
- Aggressively makes inquiries on billing to ensure timely collection and prepares Accounts Receivable reports and summaries in a timely fashion.
- Serves as a program/agency liaison responsible for explanation of program/agency services and what is required to render services, and direct the individual or group to the appropriate resources(s), internal or external.
- Adheres to all policies, laws, regulations and cods of ethics and confidentiality as outlines by federal and state laws, and agency policies and procedures.
- Must have a minimum of five years' experience or equivalent combination experience and training, as determined by the Agency.
- Must not be excluded from participation in Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal health care program.
- Must successfully obtain Criminal History from the PA State Police, Child Abuse Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services and FBI Fingerprint Clearances.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, including interpersonal skills and telephone interaction.
- Demonstrated proficiency on a typewriter and/or computer keyboard, at a minimum speed of 55 words per minute with no more than 3 errors.
- Ability to communicate with effectiveness and carry out specific instructions and routine procedures with minimal supervision.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time during the work day.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and multi-line telephone simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD VISIT OUR WEBSITE http://www.sphs.org/employment.html FOR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OR STOP INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT 300 CHAMBER PLAZA, CHARLEROI, PA. POSTING#21-045.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER