Crow Wing County: A place where Good Enough isn't Good Enough. Visit www.crowwing.us/careers to apply online.
Apply today to be the first point of contact when someone calls 911. The dispatch center has been newly renovated providing a great work environment with top notch technology. Dispatchers are the link between individuals needing help and the officers in the field.
The 911 Communications Officer operates a multiple line computerized telephone system, receiving calls for emergency services and general assistance. Receives and broadcasts messages, instructions, and information to emergency response personnel over a computerized radio system. Operate the state and federal computer system, accessing and inputting information. Operates a computer aided dispatch system that creates calls for service and tracks all officer activity. Operates a computerized mapping system.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Accurate keyboarding skills.
- Three or more years work experience of similar nature and scope of responsibility.
- Experience in computers and Windows applications.
- Pass a background investigation conducted by the Crow Wing County Sheriff's Office
- Pass pre-employment medical physical and drug testing requirements.
All applicants must complete a Crow Wing County application by visiting www.crowwing.us/careers. #CrowWingCounty #recruitment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $44,604.00 – $66,906.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- One location
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place