- Oversee the day-to-day operations to ensure optimal product quality.
- Direct and supervise the activities of food production staff.
- Implement and enforce standards, procedures, and processes for the manufacture of high quality food products.
- Assign roles to production staff according to their competence and work demand.
- Motivate and supervise work crew to ensure daily production targets are achieved.
- Enforce health/safety procedures and guidelines for operation.
- Collaborate with the quality department to monitor the various aspects of food processing to ensure final product meets set specifications.
- Inspect food production equipment to ensure they are operational and in good working order for food processing.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external food production regulations and legislation.
- Offer recommendations to management on ways to increase product quality and revenue generation.
To succeed in this role, some desired qualities include leadership, time management, and decision-making skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Production Supervisor: 4 years (Preferred)
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance